HACCP è l’acronimo di Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (Analisi dei Rischi e Controllo dei Punti Critici). Si tratta in parole più semplici di un sistema di controllo, relativamente alla produzione degli alimenti, che ha come obiettivo la garanzia della sicurezza igienica e della commestibilità. Il sistema HACCP è quindi uno strumento teso ad aiutare gli OSA (operatore del settore alimentare) a conseguire un livello più elevato di sicurezza alimentare.
Radit offre anche un servizio di monitoraggio degli stoccaggi di cereali seguendo le norme igienico-sanitarie del sistema H.A.C.C.P.
Periodic control of stored goods should be considered extremely necessary in order to avoid large infestations and to be able to intervene promptly in problems without losing the commercial value of the goods.
The principles on which the development of a HACCP plan is based are seven:
- Identify any hazards to prevent, eliminate or reduce
- Identify Critical Control Points (CCPs) in the phases in which it is possible to prevent, eliminate or reduce a risk
- Establish, for these critical control points, the critical limits that differentiate acceptability from unacceptable
- Establish and apply effective surveillance procedures at critical control points
- Establish corrective actions if a critical point is not under control (exceeding the established critical limits)
- Establish the procedures to be applied regularly to verify the effective functioning of the measures adopted
- Prepare documents and records appropriate to the nature and size of the food business.
The plan must be applicable and applied, aimed at preventing the causes of the onset of non-compliance before they occur and must provide for the appropriate corrective actions to minimize the risks when, despite the application of preventive measures, a non-compliance occurs. The main objective is to establish a documented system with which the company is able to demonstrate that it has operated in such a way as to minimize the risk.
Infestations and contamination risks are represented by: rodents, flying and crawling insects.
This system is implemented in all areas of the food plant (internal and external): storage warehouse, production area, laboratories, packaging area, offices, external and internal perimeter, electrical cabin, cells, dryers, cellars, etc.
Our expert and qualified technicians intervene with annual checks, at pre-established intervals, using traps, detecting the catches or the guts present in them.
The catches are recorded through our electronic system, in order to have real-time control of the infestations. Therefore, our customers can check the electronic monitoring detections whenever they need it, in the special reserved area with the credentials we have provided. The ultimate goal is to identify the nature of the parasites and the most effective intervention to eradicate them.
Radit always updated in the sector, guarantees a monitoring according to the law, for total safety.